365 Sherpas seeks Associate for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice (m/f/x)
365 Sherpas is a political strategy consulting company providing services to corporate clients, associations and institutions. We have offices in Berlin and Vienna – and a new office opening soon in Brussels. Our dedicated team of more than 30 experienced and specialist all-rounders delivers corporate affairs and policy advice to enterprises, associations and government ministries. Our consultants have the perfect combination of enthusiasm, empathy and common sense. We believe that courage and passion are the key to making effective changes and implementing ideas that are critical to success. We develop communication strategies with our clients that enable them to anticipate developments, position themselves accordingly and communicate relevant key messages to political decision-makers and the general public. We have an immediate opening for a career starter as
Associate for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice (m/f/x)
based at the new office we are setting up in Brussels.
- A degree in political science, communication studies, economics, law or social science
- First professional experience at an agency, company, association or politics in the field of policy advice and/or corporate affairs (ideally in Brussels)
- An excellent knowledge of EU-level political processes, an understanding of economic interdependencies and a keen interest in current political and economic affairs
- Strong analytical and concept development skills; own initiative; entrepreneurial mind-set; structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- A passion for all forms of communication – both digital and analogue
- Stylistically confident writing style and the ability to create and implement content for different editorial formats
- Business-fluent German and English; a knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Willingness to engage with academic topics and to explain ideas – and political and economic data – in a clear and visually appealing way
- Sociability and a reliable personal network at the interface between politics, business and society; voluntary and/or party political involvement desired
- A flexible approach to work, the ability to think outside the box, above-average commitment, determination and a genuine interest in working for and with clients
- Confident and engaging manner, excellent social skills, team spirit, loyalty
- The opportunity to be an active member of our team of consultants right from day one. During your first three years with us you’ll gain the professional client and sector-specific competence you need to develop your consultant personality and guide clients
- Ongoing collaboration – on an equal footing – with our Berlin and Vienna teams; both of which have people with a wide range of skill-sets and experience, mentalities and backgrounds, outlooks and convictions
- An exciting, creative work environment at the interface between business, politics and society
- A permanent employment contract with home office option an annual pay rises for young professionals during the first three years according to our lockstep model
- Regular feedback sessions and an in-house training programme (covering concept/strategy development, presentation skills, project management, creativity, storytelling, digital topics etc.) to foster both personal and professional development
- Individual training and education opportunities to build professional competence and personal strengths
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents! Please send them in file format to
Roxana Leps – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu during your application!