365 Sherpas seeks Associate Director for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice
365 Sherpas is a political strategy consulting company providing services to corporate clients, associations and institutions. We have offices in Berlin and Vienna – and a new office opening soon in Brussels. Our dedicated team of more than 30 experienced and specialist all-rounders delivers corporate affairs and policy advice to enterprises, associations and government ministries. Our consultants have the perfect combination of enthusiasm, empathy and common sense. We believe that courage and passion are the key to making effective changes and implementing ideas that are critical to success. We develop communication strategies with our clients that enable them to anticipate developments, position themselves accordingly and communicate relevant key messages to political decision-makers and the general public.
We have an immediate opening for an
Associate Director for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice (m/f/x)
based at the new office we are setting up in Brussels.
The ideal candidate is willing to tread new paths with us and support our teams in Berlin and Vienna from Brussels, will enjoy setting up the new office and has the motivation to come up with fresh ideas and implement them with us, knows what matters in Brussels-based public affairs, and has a solid network of contacts in the Brussels political, media, business and NGO communities.
- A degree in political science, communication studies, economics, law or social science
- At least five years of professional experience at an agency, the European Parliament, the European Commission, the European Council, a corporate representative office in Brussels or a Brussels-based association
- An excellent knowledge of EU-level political processes, an understanding of economic interdependencies and a keen interest in current political and economic affairs
- Management experience and the ability to lead and motivate a team in a process and goal oriented way
- Strong analytical and concept development skills; own initiative; entrepreneurial mind-set; structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- A passion for all forms of communication – both digital and analogue
- Stylistically confident writing style and the ability to create and implement content for different editorial formats
- Business-fluent German and English; a knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Willingness to engage with academic topics and to explain ideas – and political and economic data – in a clear and visually appealing way
- A flexible approach to work, the ability to think outside the box, above-average commitment, determination and a genuine interest in working for and with clients
- Confident and engaging manner, excellent social skills, team spirit, loyalty
- Support in setting up the Brussels office
- Political strategy consulting for corporate and association clients
- Responsibility for the management of complex projects and leadership of a small team in Brussels
- Regular communication with the 365 Sherpas teams in Berlin and Vienna
- Operational management of a small start-up team at our Brussels office
- Close collaboration with our Berlin management team during the set-up and development of the Brussels office
- Ongoing collaboration – on an equal footing – with our Berlin and Vienna teams; both of which have people with a wide range of skill-sets and experience, mentalities and backgrounds, outlooks and convictions
- An exciting, creative work environment at the interface between business, politics and society
- Individual training and education opportunities to build professional competence and personal strengths
- Performance-based bonus payments that reflect participation in development and new business activities
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents! Please send them in file format to Roxana Leps – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu during your application!