Account Executive (m/f/d)
FIPRA – Foresight International Policy & Regulatory Advisers searches an
Account Executive (m/f/d)
FIPRA is looking for an Account Executive to join its Digital and Travel practice. These are policy areas of increasing focus and impact on every-day life and have been identified as a priority of the next Commission. This role foresees to cover many exciting areas, including a legislative proposal on AI in the first 100 days and the impact of the Green Deal on transport and travel. Other policy areas will include the Digital Services Act, data protection, digital taxation, cybersecurity, and sustainability.
The successful candidate will be able to support the team in executing strategic policy advice for a range of clients as well as help formulate and deliver impactful engagement strategies in the face of digital policy development.
Skills and experience
- 2-years experience in an EU institution, consultancy or in house public affairs team;
- Excellent understanding of EU processes and digital and/or travel policies;
- Good contact base among digital and/or travel stakeholders;
- Good analytical and drafting skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
- Creativity, business skills, good communication and networking skills;
- Good proficiency of the Office MS package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
- In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a dynamic, highly professional and international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development.
At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide.
Since its foundation in 2000, FIPRA International has advised a wide range of clients in a host of sectors, including healthcare, food and drink, competition, chemicals, industrials and mining, digital and technology, energy and environment, financial services, transport and logistics, international trade and Brexit-related issues.
At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients‘ objectives and the wider public interest. Individually, each of our business units is a leader in their specific policy area. All are staffed with experts recognised for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of delivering enduring results for our clients.
Read more here: www.fipra.com.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at email@example.com by close of business on February 20th, 2020.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!