ADDE seeks Compliance and Communications Consultant (m/f)
The Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe is a European cross-party that was created in September 2014, and recognised by the European Parliament in December 2014.
Meanwhile, parties from 10 different countries joined the ADDE.
Our objective is a democratic Europe made up of nation states. We stand for:
- Less Europe and more national sovereignty,
- Individual freedom and responsibility,
- Tax limitations,
- Public spending cuts,
- Direct democracy by way of referendum
- Limiting immigration AND fighting radical Islam.
- Applying the rule of law.
The ADDE is looking for a
Compliance and Communications Consultant (m/f)
- Advise on European regulatory compliance applicable to European political parties
- Advise on newsletter and database management
- At least bilingual: French – English
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job
- Precision and attention to detail
- A flair for political issues
- A real teamplayer
- Experience developing strategic communications
- Familiarity with European regulatory compliance for European political foundations
This is not an employee position. You must operate as an independent consultant. We offer a limited renewable contract. Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. Only those who meet the requirements above and include a CV in English will be considered. Successful candidates only will receive a reply by December, 7th, 2015.
Send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by December, 1st, 2015.
Include your expected level of salary/fee requirements. The position will be available as of mid December 2015.