AEIP seeks Policy Advisor on Pension & Financial Affairs
Policy Advisor on Pension & Financial Affairs
AEIP is looking for a Policy Advisor on Pension & Financial Affairs to assist in its lobbying activities in Brussels
Start of Position: As soon as possible
The Policy Advisor will perform tasks related to the functioning of the AEIP working groups consisting of European Paritarian Pension and retirement schemes operating under both the IORP and Life insurance Directive, ensuring that the goals of the Association – defending the interests of its members and the promotion of paritarian management of the social protection, are met.
The candidate should ideally have the following competences and skills:
- University degree in Law / Economics / Finance or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience and proven track record in EU affairs and European-level decision-making;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience and knowledge with relevance to social protection and/or financial services and/or pensions will be an asset;
- Previous experience in lobbying will be an asset;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of French and/or German will be an asset.
Candidates can send their resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com by 9 March 2018.