Apple seeks Senior Representative, EU Government & Regulatory Affairs
Senior Representative, EU Government & Regulatory Affairs
The position requires a strategic thinker with the ability to enhance Apple’s government engagement across the institutions of the European Union. This is a key business leader and member of Apple’s senior management team in Europe, who will drive impactful policy advocacy strategies and deliver optimal outcomes for Apple.
Senior government affairs executive with a successful track record in international corporate public policy roles, with lengthy experience in issues facing the European Union, European Commission and the European Parliament including experience working with Directorates-General (DG) at a senior level.
The successful candidate will possess:
- deep background and established relationship across the EU and especially in Brussels
- experience working on the policy challenges facing the technology industry
- a strong sense of political and institutional dynamics and proven experience in crafting workable solutions
- extensive background briefing senior executives and other corporate leaders
- experience driving results on regulatory and other market issues relevant to Apple’s industry segment
- an ability to execute tactically from both defensive and offensive postures, with demonstrated thought leadership and ability to forge consensus among diverse stakeholders
- experience building, managing, and coaching a high-performance team