Aspect Consulting seeks Public Affairs Consultant
Aspect Consulting is a European corporate and political communications agency with its headquarters in Brussels that works across a wide range of industry sectors. An independent consultancy with a strongly entrepreneurial culture and a love of business and politics, Aspect is a great firm to work with.
Public Affairs Consultant
We are looking for a public affairs consultant to join our growing team who matches the following profile:
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant professional experience with a proven ability to manage public affairs accounts in an agency setting;
- The ability to find creative and highly effective ways to realise the public affairs objectives of our clients and a proven track record of working on successful EU public affairs campaigns;
- An excellent understanding of the EU decision-making process, internal EU institutional procedures and knowledge of the wider EU political and stakeholder environment essential;
- We are active across a wide of sectors and issues but expertise in the following policy areas would be an advantage: energy and climate change, transport, Digital Agenda, ICT, Big Data, food and health, and homeland and cyber security;
- The individual should have the competence and communication skills to work both autonomously and as part of a hard working team;
- The successful candidate will be expected to play an important role in the ongoing development of the Brussels office, including business development, therefore an entrepreneurial frame of mind would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and spoken English a must. Knowledge of either German or Polish a significant bonus.
If you are absolutely sure that you fit the bill, then please send us a cover letter on why you think you would be suited to work in Aspect, together with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th April.