Assonime seeks Policy and Administrative Officer
Policy and Administrative Officer
Assonime is the Association of Italian Joint Stock Companies.
Its Representative Office in Brussels monitors EU policy in the fields of financial markets, corporate governance, company law, competition and taxation.
We are currently looking for a Policy & Administrative Officer.
- Daily monitoring of EU legislative dossiers and International press;
- Policy researches;
- Drafting news for the website;
- Attending meetings and conferences;
- Supervising interns;
- Supporting events organisation;
- Administrative support.
- Degree in Law, Economics or Political Science;
- At least 1 or 2 years of work experience, preferably in an international working environment;
- Knowledge of EU decision making process;
- Knowledge of policies in which Assonime is active;
- Ability to draft in a clear and concise manner;
- Flexibility to perform a variety of tasks;
- Excellent written and oral Italian and English communication skills. Good knowledge of French.
What we offer
A full time permanent contract (CDI) starting from the 27th August.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 25/07/2018.
Be aware that applications are reviewed upon arrival, therefore sending your application as soon as possible is advisable.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on politjobs.eu.