B2EU Consulting seeks Public Affairs/EU Funding Intern
Public Affairs/EU Funding Intern
B2EU Consulting is a Brussels-based boutique consultancy specialised in B2G, EU Funding, Public Affairs and Advocacy. Our clients are leading international companies doing business in Education, IT, Telecom and other innovative industries.
We are currently looking for a Public Affairs/Funding intern to enlarge our team. The intern will be working closely with our consultants on developing new funding opportunities for a range of our clients.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Speaks English (bilingual/native speaker level); Fluency in French (C1 level) and any other language is advantageous
- Has knowledge of EU funding, government affairs and EU institutions
- Has experience in doing research and writing reports
- Is communicative, self-motivated and business-driven
What we offer:
- An opportunity to become a member of an international and vibrant team
- Work from the centre of Brussels
- Work on interesting projects across the EMEA region
If you feel that you are the right candidate, you can forward your CV and a short cover letter to: email@example.com by Friday, 15th March 2019, mentioning the job post and your name in the subject line.