Bernstein Group offers Public Policy Internships
Internships with Bernstein Public Policy
The Bernstein Group consists of multiple partner-managed consulting companies that specialise in communications services for exceptional circumstances, change and transformation processes, complex political decision-making processes and regulatory issues. We provide individual and customised solutions from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, and Brussels.
From October 2018 – December 2019 we are offering: Internships with Bernstein Public Policy in Brussels.
During a minimum period of 3 months, you will receive valuable insights into and gain practical experience in public affairs advisory, while developing key competences for the job market.
- Research and analyses of political, economic, and social topics and procedures, including media
- Support in developing public affairs strategies and execution.
- Coverage of relevant meetings and conferences.
- Exceptional interest in politics.
- Bachelor in political science, EU studies, public administration, law, economics or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of and pronounced interest in the EU institutions and decision-making.
- General understanding of the German federal governance system.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, good working knowledge of German. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Motivation and initiative. Independent and diligent work, flexibility, willingness to take ownership.
- Enrolment in a university programme.
- National of EU/EEA Member State.
- Challenging tasks across a wide range of topics.
- Autonomous role within our team.
- Competitive remuneration.
If our offer meets your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please upload your application online, applications send through any other form will not be processed.
If you any questions please do not hesitate to either call us on +32 (0) 2426 53 63 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 22 July 2018. Applications and supporting materials received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.