Bundessteuerberaterkammer seeks Junior Manager
(in part time – 19h / week)
in our Brussels EU-liaison office.
The Bundessteuerberaterkammer (the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisers, BStBK) represents the interests of more than 96.000 tax advisers and tax professionals in Germany. The main duties of the Bundessteuerberaterkammer are to represent tax practitioners at national and international level, to participate in the drafting of the laws of the profession and in consultations on tax laws and laws in all other legislative areas of the profession. In addition, the Bundessteuerberaterkammer promotes vocational training of tax advisers and formation of young talents.
- Monitoring and reprocessing of topics with regard to European law, taxation issues and professional law
- Writing of reports and position papers
- Analyzing the development of European tax policy as well as internal market policies
- Observing legislative procedures on EU-level and developing proposals for amendments
- Supporting and contributing to BStBK’s work on international level as well as in our European partner organizations
- Preparing of meetings and events
- Typical legal background with a lively interest in political processes
- Previous knowledge in the representation of interests is an asset (chamber, association, NGO)
- Profound knowledge of the European and international institutions
- Knowledge of European and international tax law is an asset
- Excellent proficiency of German, English and French
- Distinctive verbal and written communication and negotiating skills
- Analytical skills, substantial degree of personal responsibility and motivation
- Ability to work in a team as well as to work independently in close cooperation with the Head of Office
- Willingness to travel for work, mainly between Brussels and Berlin
- A challenging job in a small and highly motivated international team
- Possibility to gain experience in European policy and legislative procedures
- Appropriate salary
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Central location and excellent connection to public transportation
- The position is initially limited to two years and can be extended for an indefinite period of time.
- Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please contact Janine Rompe (Tel. +49 30 240087-21).