European Affairs Trainee (m/w/d)
Traineeship in European Public Affairs
Are you looking for a traineeship in the heart of Europe? Would you like to work in an EU public affairs consultancy and learn about interest representation? Bureau Brussels is looking for two enthusiastic trainees as of February 2020.
We can offer you a challenging and enriching traineeship with a steep learning curve in a small team. You will support our team by, among others, monitoring European and international policy developments, carrying out stakeholder research and analysis, drafting position papers and briefings for clients, attending events and contributing to team brainstorming meetings.
What are we looking for?
- You are in the final stages of your university studies or have recently graduated;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Good command of the Dutch language is an asset but not essential;
- Solid understanding of EU decision-making procedures;
- Strong research and writing skills;
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Good organisational skills;
- Flexible, able to adjust to unexpected changes in a dynamic environment;
- Team player;
- Motivated to learn and actively contribute;
- Available between February 2020 and July 2020 (six months).
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is November 25th at 23:59 CEST.
Thank you for your interest! Please note that only candidates selected for an interview (held in the beginning of December) will be contacted.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!