Centrica seeks Public Affairs Intern
Public Affairs Intern
Job ID: R9929844
We’re looking to recruit an intern for 12 months, from September 2017, based in our Brussels office, where you will report to the Head of the Brussels Office and will support our European engagement activities. This will be a remunerated position paying circa €1000 net, per month.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring EU energy technology and digital policy developments;
- Providing policy analysis and research support
- Maintain contact database and issues grid
- Supporting on the organisation of events
- To do the job you’ll need to have demonstrable research gathering skills and experience, coupled with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the EU decision making process, plus some knowledge of and an interest in Digital Single Market policies.
- You will also need to be eager to learn, reliable, able to multitask and prioritise your own work with minimal supervision, have a real “can do” attitude and strong interpersonal skills, plus able to work as part of a team.
- You may have recently graduated or conducted an internship in another large corporate environment.
- You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Other languages (German, French) would be considered a significant advantage.
- Proficient in office software, especially with Excel and PowerPoint, you will also need to be able to reside and work in Brussels.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Public Affairs Intern. Brussels, Belgium R9929844’ in the subject title.