Change Partnership seeks Intern (m/f)
Change Partnership seeks a change in the current climate policy.
Change Partnership seeks an
This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and help solve Climate change through a three-month paid internship with Change Partnership in Brussels.
We offer a unique programme which includes:
- Developing research skills
- Report writing
- Making documentaries
- Working in a not-for-profit civil society environment
In return, we are looking for someone who has:
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Polish, Czech, Chinese or other languages are a bonus
- Some understanding of EU processes and climate change or a willingness to learn
- Video editing/graphics skills, although not essential, are a bonus
- A laptop
- Maturity, energy and ideas
To apply, please outline in your motivation letter what reforms, in your opinion, are needed to the European Emissions Trading System (EU ETS).
Successful applications will be invited to interview.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com by 4 December, 2015.