Coceral seeks Policy Manager Market Trade
Policy Manager Market Trade
WE ARE HIRING A POLICY MANAGER for AGRICULTURAL MARKETS & TRADE
- You are passionate about policy developments, and how they shape European society, its economy and the business environment;
- You have a thorough understanding of the EU decision-making process;
- You have 7-9 years experience in the agri-food sector – in a corporation, a consultancy or a trade association;
- You wish to build on that experience in a multi-faceted trade association;
- You are able to work under time pressure on a wide breadth of issues while keeping your spirits up;
- You are customer oriented and enjoy building consensus;
- You have a perfect command of English – spoken and written, with good knowledge of at least one additional language;
- And, last but not least, you have high ethical standards and are a genuine team player.
Then we would like to meet you and discuss with you the opportunity to join our team.
We offer you
- The opportunity to shape European policies, legislation and trade agreements in the agri-food sector;
- Interaction with a variety of players and operators within Coceral, who represents the EU trade in cereals, rice, feedstuffs, oilseeds, olive oil, oils and fats, as well as agrosupply, but also Euromalt (European malting industry) and Unistock (portside storage of agriculture commodities);
- Coordination with actors along the food supply chain;
- Close cooperation with several other associations;
- Exposure to global organisations and institutions;
- Daily work with a team of great colleagues;
- Little room for boredom.
If you are convinced that you can make a positive difference to COCERAL, EUROMALT and UNISTOCK, and believe that joining our team will contribute to broaden your horizons, please send us your CV, with a motivation letter.
You can address your letter to Iliana Axiotiades, by e-mail to Noura.Younes@coceral.com.
Experience with the agri-food sector is a must.
Please note that only candidates with relevant background and experience will be contacted.
Closing date for Applications: 10 May 2018