Communication Coordinator (m/f/d)
European Schoolnet is looking for a
Communication Coordinator (m/f/d)
European Schoolnet is recruiting a full-time Communication Coordinator to join the eTwinning team in Brussels.
eTwinning is the community for schools in Europe involving over 600.000+ teachers, funded by the European Commission. The eTwinning platform offers opportunities for teachers to meet and interact with each other in school pro jects.
The successful candidate will be responsible to implement the communication plan of the eTwinning Central Support Service and harmonise communication and promotional activities of National Support Services.
- Draft, finalise and deploy the eTwinning Communication strategy.
- Supervise the implementation of the visual identity of eTwinning in all communication and promotional materials, at central and national level.
- Coordinate online working groups which involve National Support Services
- Prepare, produce and deliver presentations in meetings with stakeholders (European Commission, National Support Services, etc .) and in public events (Workshops, Conferences, etc.)
- Draft, produce, finalise and deploy communication materials, articles and other content for the eTwinning platform.
- Produce and finalise, in collaboration with other members of the team and external contributors, annual publications.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
We are looking for a communication professional with sound experience in large European projects involving several countries. The ideal candidate is able to produce, summarise and finalise texts and materials for the web and other media. This is not limited to text but also infographics, presentations, visuals and video.
The candidate should:
- Have a solid expertise in multi-channel communication (web, newsletters, social media, blogs, publications)
- Have strong organisational and coordination skills.
- Excel in problem-solving skills and be able to juggle priorities and assignments
- Have great attention for details
- Be team player with strong interpersonal skills to succeed in an international environment.
- Be committed to a good work ethic, able to work well in teams and independently, sometimes to short deadlines
The right candidate should have:
- Master’s degree in communications, Public Relations, Journalism or other relevant degrees. A combination of qualifications in Education and Pedagogy would be a strong asset.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a coordination position, preferably in European projects.
- A mother tongue or equivalent skills in English and at least another European language. French would be an additional asset.
ABOUT EUROPEAN SCHOOLNET:
European Schoolnet (www.eun.org) is the network of 34 European Ministries of Education, based in Brussels. As a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to bring innovation in teaching and learning to our key stakeholders: Ministries of Education, schoo ls, teachers, researchers, and industry partners. Since its founding in 1997, European Schoolnet has used its links with education ministries to help schools make effective use of educational technologies, equipping both teachers and pupils with the skills to achieve in the knowledge society. In particular, we pledge to:
- Support schools in achieving effective use of ICT in teaching and learning
- Improve and raise the quality of education in Europe
- Promote the European dimension in education
- Duration: 12 months, renewable.
- Deadline for applications: 22 July 2019
- Location: European Schoolnet, Rue de Treves, 61, Brussels, Belgium.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com including eTwinning Communication Coordinator in the subject line. The motivation letter should show how your background and interests fit the tasks planned for this internship.
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible either i n Brussels or at distance.
- Due to the volume of applications, we regret to be able to only notify pre-selected candidates.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!