Community Intern (m/f/d)
Community Intern (m/f/d)
Under the supervision of the Community Manager and the Head of Events and Engagement you will:
- Coordinate and communicate with all ALDE Party individual members via social media, phone calls and email correspondence;
- Assist with communication to Chair and Steering Committee of individual members;
- Assist with donor database and donor correspondence;
- Grow and strengthen the supporter database from its current status;
- Track supporter metrics using NationBuilder;
- Assist in drafting campaign materials and creating web pages on NationBuilder;
- Liaise with the Communications team to create: posters, fliers, signs, visuals, etc. for the purposes of signing up more supporters;
- Collaborate with other members of the Events and Engagement Unit as well as members of the Political and Communications teams as needed.
- Knowledge of NationBuilder software tool or other CRM software essential;
- University degree in a relevant field an advantage;
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential, other EU languages considered an advantage;
- Understanding of the European political landscape;
- Invigorated by technology, not afraid of it;
- Pro-active and responsive with ability to quickly understand tasks and situations;
- Efficiency, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a highly organised, practical approach;
- Strong research skills. You know how to use the internet to find information quickly and efficiently;
- Well organised;
- Excited by the prospect of an internship that allows you to do autonomous work on projects that matter;
- Outgoing and enjoy talking with people in person and over the phone;
- Collaborative and self-directed; you work well as part of a team, and on your own;
- Willingness to learn the details of fundraising and creative thinking. Experience with annual fund, alumni, or donor programs an advantage.
- A young, dynamic, and professionally enriching international working environment;
- A role in which the candidate will be offered multiple opportunities for development and learning;
- Some travel around Europe.
To apply, please send a CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com by 1 December 2019 at 12:00 CET, mentioning the vacancy reference “Community Intern” in the subject line.
Interviews 12 December 2019. Preferred start date January 2020.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!