Copa-Cogeca seeks Policy Advisor on Environmental Issues
Policy Advisor on Environmental Issues
The Secretariat of Copa-Cogeca is recruiting a Policy Advisor expert on Environmental Issues.
His/her main functions will be:
- Monitor European policy initiatives and identify emerging trends and issues, particularly in the areas related to agriculture on: Biodiversity, Research & Innovation and Water.
- Provide thorough detailed analysis, their impacts for Copa-Cogeca members and develop Copa-Cogeca positions.
- Organise and coordinate the respective Copa-Cogeca Working Parties.
- Develop, in collaboration with members and other external partners, networking and lobbying activities to influence the EU institutions.
- University degree (B.Sc or M. Sc) in Agronomy, Bilogy or Environmental Sciences.
- A strong understanding of the CAP, and other relevant EU policies is essential.
- Professional experience in agriculture at European level.
- Fluency in English and French are required.
- Other EU languages is/are an advantage.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter in EN or FR) by e-mail by 15th June to Mr. Fernando Castillo: firstname.lastname@example.org