This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Copa-Cogeca seeks Policy Advisor on Livestock Production
Policy Advisor on Livestock Production
His/her main functions will be to
- Monitor European policy initiatives and market developments, and identify emerging trends and issues, mainly in the areas of livestock production (pigmeat, poultry, eggs and horses) and possibly in other agricultural production sectors.
- Provide thorough analysis of developments, their consequences for Copa-Cogeca members and develop Copa-Cogeca positions.
- Organise and coordinate the respective Copa-Cogeca Working Parties.
- Develop, in collaboration with members, Copa-Cogeca’s lobbying activities to influence the EU institutions and external partners.
- Develop networking opportunities with the member organisations of Copa-Cogeca, other European stakeholders and NGOs.
- Report to the respective Director.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in agronomy, veterinary sciences or economics
- A strong understanding of the CAP, market developments and animal health and welfare is essential.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in agriculture at European level
- Language skills: Fluency in English and French are required. Other European Union languages are an advantage.
- Highly developed team spirit, strong analytical skills and efficient communicator
- Computer literacy: (MS Office)
Please send your application (CV + cover letter in EN or FR) by e-mail by 19th January 2018 to: Mr Fernando Castillo : firstname.lastname@example.org
601 total views, 1 today Print Job