Deutsche Börse Group seeks Employee ‚Governmental Relations‘
Field of activity
Governmental Relations monitors changes in the regulatory and political environment and its effects on Deutsche Börse Group. The department follows and coordinates political processes for Deutsche Börse Group, plans and coordinates the lobbying strategy and political communication and prepares briefings for the Deutsche Börse Group management. It informs in a timely manner on new political and regulatory initiatives, advises the Business Unites on the positioning ahead of political meetings and steers the external political communication of Deutsche Börse Group. The Representative Offices in Berlin and Brussels maintain and establish ongoing relationships on the ground with relevant stakeholders like Ministries, the European Commission or the European Parliament.
- Monitoring of European and international regulatory developments;
- Preparing of briefings, assessments and political fact sheets;
- Relationship management and representation of Deutsche Börse Group interests on European and global level in conjunction with frequent travelling;
- Organisation of events;
- Supporting the development of communication strategies and their implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable degree in economics or social sciences;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in lobbying as well as practical experiences with political processes on European and/or international level;
- Solid knowledge of political institutions as well as formal and informal political processes at EU-level;
- Knowledge of European financial markets policies and ongoing legislative files;
- Well-established contact network within the European institutions;
- Knowledge of European financial markets integration would be an advantage;
- Ability to explain complex matters in a comprehensible way;
- Very good written and spoken English language proficiency; proficiency of German and/or another European official language would be an advantage.
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Then we look forward to receiving your online application. Please apply via the external job board of the Deutsche Börse Group (http://deutsche-boerse.com/dbg-de/karriere/).
The direct link to this position to apply (german): www.deutsche-boerse.com
We are also happy to answer any individual questions you might have.
Simply call us on +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 18 10.
Recruitment Team, Deutsche Börse Group
Deutsche Börse Group
60485 Frankfurt am Main