Deutsche Post DHL seeks Senior Expert Brussels Representation
Senior Expert DP DHL Brussels Representation
The Brussels Corporate Representation office, as part of the Global Public Policy department of Deutsche Post DHL, is looking for a Senior Expert DP DHL Brussels Representation. In this job you will be monitoring political and legislative developments inside the European Union and provide regular reporting thereon to the Deutsche Post DHL Headquarters in Bonn as well as to DHL EUHQ in Brussels. You will also be lobbying for Deutsche Post DHL interests in Brussels, with regards to the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council and other political institutions and you will actively contribute to the shaping of Deutsche Post DHL’s public policy on the European level.
- You will analyze the business impact of EU legislation on Deutsche Post DHL Operations and of political trends in relevant EU policy areas.
- Formulation of Deutsche Post DHL policy positions with regards to European political developments.
- You will establish and maintain an active network of contacts within the European Parliament, European Commission, Council and with policy makers.
- You represent the Deutsche Post DHL views to policy-makers and trade organizations and advocate the company’s position, including writing position papers or presentations.
- You will organize and prepare meetings with policy-makers and stakeholders.
What do we expect
- Very strong experience in public policy affairs in Brussels.
- Working experience in the EU institutions, preferably in the European Parliament, and good knowledge of political processes inside the EU.
- You have excellent networking skills and a good network in the European Parliament.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- A good grasp of business strategy and objectives.
- You have excellent communication skills and are internationally oriented.
- You have good negotiation skills, have a sense of responsibility and are team-work oriented.
- You have the ability to work independently and know how to manage your time effectively. You can work under pressure.
- Very good knowledge of English, German and French.
- Working experience in an international/global environment.
- University degree.
Interested in this challenging position and you meet the profile? Please send your resume and cover letter in which you convince us you are the right candidate to EUHQ_recruitment@dhl.com.