Digital Policy Consultant (m/f/d)
Hanover Brussels are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic
(Account Manager equivalent)
to join the Digital Policy team.
The Consultant will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clients and will provide support to the team leads in advising Hanover’s existing Brussels clients.
The Consultant will also provide support on new business activity including identification of business opportunities, planning and execution of marketing opportunities and activities, and contributing to proposals and pitches.
With an office located in the heart of the European Quarter, Hanover Brussels work closely with businesses, trade associations, NGOs and public sector bodies to bridge the gap between their business objectives and the policy environment they operate in.
The Digital Policy team is formed of public affairs specialists who have a deep understanding of the EU digital policy and policy formulation processes with a particular focus on telecommunications, e-privacy and cybersecurity.
- Conduct client and/or topic-specific analyses and draft bespoke briefings
- Provide timely and relevant support in advising key clients and prospective clients, informed by sector knowledge and broad intelligence-gathering on policy developments
- Develop close client relationships and support day-to-day contact with the clients related to the execution of advocacy and communication campaigns
- Oversee the work of junior colleagues and ensure timely deliverables to the client
- Participate and contribute in client meetings and internal account management meetings supporting the team leads in reviewing progress, monitoring capacity and allocating tasks
- Work closely with the team leads to continue to build a competitive, best-in-class European Digital policy team and offering; this entails coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in a relevant position within either a public affairs consultancy or in-house, trade association or European institutions
- Understanding of EU digital policy
- Knowledge of the interaction between EU, international and national policy and the business impact that this can have on clients
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Effective time-management and ability to meet deadlines
- Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to support and develop junior team members
Apply by 03.04.2020 here.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!