EaP CSF offers internship
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) was established in 2009 and aims to support Eastern European countries‘ sustainable reform process with a view to accelerating their political association and economic integration with the EU. The Forum strengthens the diversity and plurality of public discourse and policymaking by holding governments and public authorities accountable to the commitments made in the joint declaration of the Prague Eastern Partnership summit, signed by the EU and the governments of the six Partner countries. See www.eap-csf.eu for further details.
The Secretariat of the Forum was registered in 2012 as an international non-profit organisation in Brussels, Belgium. The Secretariat serves as an information, coordination and expertise hub for the participants of the Forum, the bodies of the Forum, and stakeholders in Brussels and Eastern Partnership countries. It works to support the activities of the Steering Committee and enhance the advocacy and visibility of the Forum.
Eap CSF offers an
The Intern will:
- Have an understanding of the workings of the EU, bilateral and multi-lateral tracks of the Eastern Partnership, and civil society involvement in the Eastern Partnership
- Be a recent graduate of European Studies, International Relations, Public relations or other related field
- Be fluent in English and able to interact verbally and in writing with professionalism; good level of Russian is an advantage
- Be an independent, problem solver, team player
- Be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office
- General assistance in administrative tasks
- Support of the advocacy activities of the Secretariat
- Support the organisation of EaP CSF internal and external events and meetings
- Press monitoring of developments on the Eastern Partnership in the Partner countries and Brussels
- Drafting articles for the EaP CSF website and posting them
- Working on the EaP CSF membership database and mailing lists
- Liasing with members of the Forum and contacts in Brussels and EaP countries
- Participation in events related to the Eastern Partnership in Brussels and minutes taking
CV and motivation letter should be sent to email@example.com by midnight 21 December with the reference: “Internship”. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted. The interviews will be conducted in Brussels or via Skype.
The internship is not paid, however the Secretariat will be able to reimburse the transportation expenses in Brussels.