European Association of Public Banks (EAPB) seeks Team Assistant/Office Manager
Team Assistant/Office Manager
The European Association of Public Banks (EAPB) http://eapb.eu/ gathers member organizations (financial institutions, funding agencies, public banks, associations of public banks and banks with similar interests) from 18 European Member States and countries, representing directly and indirectly the interests of over 90 financial institutions towards the EU and other European stakeholders. With a combined balance sheet total of about EUR 3,500 billion and a market share of around 15%, EAPB members constitute an essential part of the European financial sector.
The candidate will:
- have an excellent command of both English and French (in writing and speaking), good skills in German, other languages are an asset;
- have a good education and relevant experience in organizational and administrative matters (one year minimum);
- have very good IT skills; CMS and CRM knowledge desirable;
- be flexible and able to occasionally travel (within Europe);
- be structured, very well-organised, able to multi-task;
- be able to work as part of a team and autonomously with a sense of initiative;
- have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- the complete organization and follow-up of internal and external meetings and annual events;
- updating EAPB’s contact database;
- the day-to-day assistance to the EAPB team;
- the general office management and administrative tasks.
- an interesting working environment within a dynamic European team;
- a full permanent contract starting as soon as possible;
- a competitive salary as well as conventional advantages.
Please send CV and motivation letter with Team Assistant and Office Manager – YOUR NAME in the subject box to firstname.lastname@example.org