EEX seeks Political & Regulatory Affairs Employee (f/m)
In order to strengthen our team in Leipzig or Brussels we are looking for a dedicated
Political & Regulatory Affairs Employee (f/m)
- Monitoring and analysing current developments in politics and regulation with a focus on energy and financial markets;
- Analysis and assessment of products and services of EEX Group depending on the development of the regulatory environment;
- Dedicated participation and presentation of EEX’s position in discussions regarding the current and future challenges on the energy market;
- Active designing, in particular, of the energy and financial markets in cooperation with partners, associations and the political sector;
- Supporting and managing projects designed to implement regulatory requirements for EEX Group.
- Academically qualified in economics, engineering or political sciences;
- Professional experience of the energy or financial market;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, command of French advantageous;
- Responsible and results-oriented working style as well as high reliability;
- Ability to analyse complex issues and to present these in a target group-oriented manner.
- Individual development opportunities in an international working environment;
- Performance-based remuneration and attractive fringe benefits;
- An enjoyable working atmosphere in a growing team;
- Various options for an optimal Work-Life-Balance.
The European Energy Exchange (EEX) is the leading energy exchange in Europe. It develops, operates and connects secure, liquid and transparent markets for energy and commodity products. At EEX, contracts on Power, Coal and Emission Allowances as well as Freight and Agricultural Products are traded or registered for clearing. Alongside EEX, EPEX SPOT, Powernext, Cleartrade Exchange (CLTX) and Gaspoint Nordic are also part of EEX Group. Clearing and settlement of trading transactions are provided by the clearing house European Commodity Clearing (ECC). EEX is part of Deutsche Börse Group.
If you are interested, please send us a detailed application – stating desired salary and possible dates of joining – to:
European Energy Exchange AG