European Heat Pump Association seeks Project Manager
The European Heat Pump Association is looking for a Project manager to strengthen its team.
EHPA actively participates in several European energy-related projects in the framework of Horizon 2020 and Interreg programmes. Those projects promote the role of heat pumps in all decarbonization scenarios. The project department is also in charge of the Heat Pump City of the Year Award, a project created and developed by EHPA.
As a project manager, you will coordinate the EHPA projects department.
- Develop EHPA new projects by proactively looking for new project proposals in line with the association’s strategy
- Monitor European and National funding opportunities for the heating and cooling sector
- Manage the requests and support the preparation of project proposals in which EHPA is invited to become a partner
- Build a good network of stakeholders (policy makers, academia and industry) working on research and innovation
- Manage projects implementation by using adequate project management tool.
- Control the effective use of budget and hours of all the projects
- Executing projects tasks: contributing to communication and research documents, projects database development, drafting of publications, the organization of project events, etc
- Coordinate the reporting of the project
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- European project management expertise required
- Outstanding organizational capabilities
- Experience with drafting reports and managing the budget of European projects
- Knowledge of the energy sector preferred
- Thoroughness and strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other European languages will be an asset
On top of joining a fun team, EHPA offers an indefinite contract. The salary package includes: an attractive salary, bus allowance, lunch vouchers, medical/hospitalisation insurance, option for home office.
Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF to Mr. Vincenzo Belletti (email@example.com) indicating “EHPA project manager” in the headline of your e-mail. The deadline for application is 24th March 2019. Please rename your CV and cover letter this way: name_surname_CV and name_surname_CL
Due to the expected high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EHPA company culture
EHPA is a Brussels based association working on green matters and energy. The team consists of around 10 (young) people with a strong team spirit and a very entrepreneurial minded culture. We value initiative, independence and results. We believe that we strive for success not by trying but by doing.