Conférencier(ière)/ Student Associate (m/f/d)
ERSTE LESUNG seeks
Conférencier(ière)/Student Associate (m/f/d)
Are you currently studying political science or economics and live in Brussels and do you have first experience with political event management and public affairs? Are you fluent in French and English and maybe even German? Do you consider yourself reliable and resilient and do you have a flair for planning and implementing events? Would you like to be actively involved in the work of a public affairs agency operating in Berlin and Brussels?
Then apply for a position as Conférencier(ière)/Student Associate (m/f/d) (internship possible)
- A workplace at the heart of political Brussels
- The chance to experience firsthand the activities of a public affairs agency with offices in Berlin and Brussels
- Working in a young and dynamic team with a good work-life balance
- Diverse opportunities to get involved and develop (also in the form of coaching)
- A very good working atmosphere
Your tasks include
- Planning, organisation and follow-up of conferences by ERSTE LESUNG’s Premier Salon
- Conceptualization of formats for political events
- Acquisition of new customers for the Salon
- Research and input on a wide range of topics
At the earliest possible date, we look for
motivated candidates for support with the Premier Salon and possibly in all areas of a public affairs agency with
- very good written and spoken expression in French and English – fluency in German is a plus
- strong organisational skills
- strong research and analysis skills
- a high affinity for networking
- very good knowledge of the political system of the European Union (knowledge of the political system of the Federal Republic of Germany is a plus)
- very good knowledge of MS Office products
- an excellent grasp of issues and a high degree of personal responsibility and initiative (experience in social commitment is an advantage)
- the desire to learn new things and to constantly develop
- a “hands-on” mentality and a desire to be actively involved in the agency business
You feel addressed? Then apply to Jonas Rex-Quincke at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to mention “Conferéncier” or “Conferérencière” in the email subject!
ERSTE LESUNG helps companies to find their way through the political labyrinths in Brussels and Berlin. Our range of services includes strategic consulting and practical support for challenges in political communication, media monitoring, positioning in the political environment as well as event and agenda management.
Further information on ERSTE LESUNG can be found at: http://www.erstelesung.de/
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu in your application!