ESBA offers Internship (m/f)
The European Small Business Alliance (ESBA) is a non-party political group, which cares for small business entrepreneurs and the self-employed and represents them through targeted EU advocacy and profiling activities.
The European Small Business Alliance offers an
What do we offer?
- Internship (up to 6 months) starting immediately.
- An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
What should you possess?
- An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable interest in European affairs and business issues
- Fluency in English and a good command of French – other languages an asset
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good computer literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
- Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Attend and report on external meetings
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme
- IMPORTANT: the position is unpaid, we advise applicants to apply for a LEONARDO DA VINCI scholarship or an Erasmus grant. Contract by one of these programs or the University is recommended.
- To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Mr. Patrick Gibbels at email@example.com quoting the reference “ESBA Internship“ in the subject line
- Deadline for Applications: 10 September 2015
- Please note that ESBA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates