EURACTIV is seeking a Senior Manager – Brussels based
EURACTIV is the leading EU policy media present in 12 EU capitals and publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages. With 2.3 million page views and 783.986 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is the leading online media on EU affairs. The media gathers approx. 100 people including franchise partners and has four main sources of income: Sponsorship, Communication Package Memberships, Advertising and Public contracts.
We are now seeking a
Senior Manager – Brussels based
to expand the company’s activities.
The position will be based in Brussels with travel to EU countries, especially to Germany.
- Develop a marketing strategy regarding the role of European media in supporting the communication efforts of corporate and countries.
- In charge of driving and developing commercial activities and this mainly in terms of revenues from private sector clients.
- You will apply your knowledge and experience in business development and ideally public affairs (at EU level) in order to satisfy and retain existing clients, and to develop strong business proposals that attract new clients.
- Develop strategic thinking.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies.
- German native, excellent English.
- Proven commercial track record of business development successes.
- Sales-driven and motivated by challenging targets and own results.
- At least 3 years of experience in selling to/serving corporate clients, advertising agencies, communication consultancies or trade associations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Hands-on approach, entrepreneurial, team-player.
- Outgoing personality and excellent networker, willing to attend networking events frequently outside office hours.
- Strong understanding of EU policy making process and stakeholders.
- Tech-savvy (internet, mobile, social media).
- Interested in working as an independent contractor.
Contact: For confidential enquiries please contact directly Dan LUCA, Senior Director (+32 (0)2 226 58 18) and/or send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Applications welcome immediately.