Eurelectric seeks Electromobility Advisor
“Union of the Electricity Industry – eurelectric“ is the sector association which represents the electricity industry at pan-European level. eurelectric seeks to contribute to the competitiveness of the electricity industry, to provide effective representation for the industry in public affairs, and to promote the role of electricity in the advancement of society.
eurelectric is seeking an Advisor Electromobility (ref:AE0318) for its Energy policy, Climate & Sustainability Team in Brussels.
The Advisor Electromobility reports to the Energy policy, climate and sustainability manager.
- Monitor and analyse EU legislative and policy developments in the field of electrification of transport and analyse their implications for the Electricity Industry, including the current Transport Package;
- Contribute to the definition of the eurelectric work programme and activities related to electrification of transport;
- Coordinate and support the eurelectric Working Group Electromobility, including the preparation of policy positions, business intelligence reports and their communication;
- Coordinate all activities related to electrification of transport and its integration within the electricity system with other relevant eurelectric Working Groups;
- Design and implement lobbying campaigns towards the EU institutions and be able to build & expand networks with relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure the external representation towards the EU Institutions, industry organisations and other stakeholders.
Requirements and competencies
- An appropriate university degree (energy economics, environmental science, engineering, or similar);
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the energy sector, including relevant experience on sustainable mobility issues;
- Knowledge and experience in EU legislation and regulatory processes;
- Strong analytical skills and eloquent written expression;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Comfortable with dynamic stakeholder engagement, public speaking & discussion;
- Fluency in English and another EU language;
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a variety of tasks;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and to prioritize;
- Dynamic team player, eager to work in a busy and international environment.
Please quote “Ref.AE0318” when submitting your application (CV and motivation letter) by 28 March 2018 to:
Union of the Electricity Industry – eurelectric
Attn. Giuseppina Rondinelli, HR Senior Advisor,
Bld. de l’Impératrice 66, bte 2- 1000
Brussels, Tel: +32 (0)471813802