EURELECTRIC seeks Strategic Communication Manager
“Union of the Electricity Industry -EURELECTRIC“ is the sector association which represents the electricity industry at pan – European level. EURELECTRIC seeks to contribute to the competitiveness of the electricity industry, to provide effective representation for the industry in public affairs, and to promote the role of electricity in the advancement of society.
EURELECTRIC is seeking a Policy Advisor (ref: PA1218) for its Distribution Team in Brussels.
- Monitor and analyse legislative and policy development in EU energy policy in the field of distribution networks and analyse their implications for the Electricity Industry;
- Conduct analysis of relevant activities in the electricity industry;
- Organise, coordinate and actively participate in various members’ working group meetings on different aspects of distribution networks issues;
- Contribute to the work on policy analysis and drafting of distribution networks reports;
- In close cooperation with its committee chairman and colleagues, advise on the committee’s agenda and ensure external representation towards the EU Institutions and other industry organisations as needed.
Requirements and competencies
- An appropriate university degree (energy economics, engineering or law);
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in distribution networks issues;
- Interest and experience in EU initiatives, legislation and regulatory processes;
- Strong data analytics skills and report writing;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Fluency in English and another EU language;
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a variety of tasks;
- Stress-resistant team player, able to work under pressure, dynamic, and eager to work in a busy, international environment.
Please quote “Ref.PA1218” when submitting your application (CV and motivation letter) by 19 January 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Union of the Electricity Industry – EURELECTRIC
Attn. Giuseppina Rondinelli, HR Senior Advisor, Tel +32(0)2 515 10 33
Bld. de l’Impératrice 66, bte 2- 1000 Brussels,