EUROCHAMBRES offers Internship
EUROCHAMBRES is the Brussels-based association of European Chambers of Commerce & Industry. EUROCHAMBRES has member organisations in 43 countries representing a network of 1,700 regional and local Chambers with 20 million-member companies.
Internship at EUROCHAMBRES
EUROCHAMBRES is looking for an intern from Mid-September 2018. The internship would be for a period of three months, renewable once for up to a further three months. The intern will receive a gross allowance of €785 plus luncheon vouchers.
What does the internship involve?
- Research and writing reports, and papers on EU trade policy, EU customs matters and International affairs more generally
- Monitoring EU institutional activities in the field on international trade/affairs and consequent reporting.
- Liaising with relevant interlocutors form within the Chamber network and beyond.
- Attending and reporting on relevant EU institutional meetings and external events
- Organization of meetings and events
What are we are looking for?
- Legal, Economic or Political science background
- Understanding of EU Trade Policy required
- Previous experience in the fields of trade policy / international economic affairs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of EU customs policy / rules of origin an asset
- Previous experience in the EU Institutions or the private sector an asset
- Other languages are an asset.
- Reliability, adaptability and capacity to prioritise
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, international team for a highly-respected EU level organisation
- First-hand experience in one of the EU public affairs environment in Brussels
- Direct contact with some of the biggest challenges to business in Europe
Please send your CV and a short letter (no more than one page) to email@example.com outlining why you’re interested in the position and why we should be interested in you by 31st August 2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to EUROCHAMBRES Aisbl during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information or you do not consent EUROCHAMBRES to process the data, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on politjobs.eu.