European Academy of Neurology seeks Project Manager
European Academy of Neurology (EAN), the leading organisation for excellence in neurology in Europe and beyond, is looking for a full-time Project Manager at the EAN Office in Brussels, Belgium.
Coordinate and guide the policy activities of the European Academy of Neurology at EU level and implement its advocacy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, report on and analyse all relevant EU developments and assist the EAN officers in positioning the society at EU level in particular for health research and innovation;
- Profile EAN at external meetings & conferences at EU level;
- Identify and sustain a network of key EU contacts and relevant stakeholders;
- Manage fixed-term projects that are clearly defined with regard to content (action plan, time-lines, reporting, etc.) and budget;
- Responsibility for internal administration of the respective area of operations;
- Responsibility for EAN congress related tasks of his/her areas of operations;
- Should contribute to the elaboration of the European strategy of EAN.
- Hold a University degree at Bachelor/Master level;
- Perfect knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Excellent knowledge of the EU institutions;
- Ability to work with and synthesize the views of diverse institutions and individuals;
- Organisational, administrative and IT skills;
- Good overview of the general structure of the organization;
- Experience in policy support, analysis and presentation;
- Ability to consult and negotiate;
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and work under set deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in an international team;
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
- EAN European Affairs sub-committee;
- EAN Liaison Manager.
To apply for this position, please send your formal application and CV to: Anja Sander, EAN Executive Director, Breite Gasse 4/7, 1070 Vienna, Austria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 9 November 2017.