European Banking Federation seeks junior communications officer
European Banking Federation seeks
Communications Officer (junior)
As Communications Officer at the European Banking Federation you will find yourself working in the midst of an active and ambitious communications team and in a sector that is critical for companies and households in Europe. The EBF brings together national banking associations from 32 countries in Europe and is the voice of the European banking sector. Financial education, the digital transformation of banks, financing SMEs and banking regulation are among the topics that you will be working on.
- University-degree in a relevant field (communication studies, journalism or political science)
- Excellent and proven writing skills in English
- More than two years of experience in communications, preferably within a
- Producing regular newsletters, website updates, press releases and other documents for external communication
- Managing social media content on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Coordinating the production of printed publications (booklets and infographics)
- Supporting relations with media and other key stakeholders
- Supporting the organisation of events (European Banking Summit, European
- Assisting in the implementation of the communication strategy
- Supporting other activities assigned to the communications team.
Send your motivation letter, CV and a one-page sample of your writing (article, blog, press release, etc.) before 25 July to Christine Surardt, Senior HR & Operations Officer, email@example.com.