European Broadcasting Union seeks EU Policy Adviser
EU Policy Adviser
The Legal and Policy Department’s goal is to secure the optimum legal and regulatory framework for PSM at the international, EU and national levels. The EBU Brussels office performs a crucial role in lobbying for and promoting the EBU’s formal positions on new EU policy proposals, thereby maintaining close relationships with all EU institutions, MEPs and EU decision-makers. More broadly, the Brussels office is responsible for the marketing and publicising of EBU positions and the promotion of PSM interests in general, via press releases, policy documents and the organisation of events.
The EU Policy Adviser role will focus on formulating lobbying/policy strategy and promoting EBU formal positions on proposals for new EU legal instruments within the EU institutions and on the public platform. The EU Policy Adviser will work as part of a team, liaising closely with EBU Members and other relevant EBU colleagues to pursue EBU policy goals at the EU level. The EU Policy Adviser will work closely with the EBU Head of European Affairs and EBU Communications to publicise EBU regulatory positions in a clear and focused manner.
- Qualifications: Master Degree
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English and French. Other language a plus.
- Professional Skills and Experiences: A minimum of 4 year’s experience in EU affairs in a relevant area
- Relevant contacts in the EU institution
- Experience in Policy drafting
- Top class communication/presentation skills
- Motivated, driven and service-orientated
- Organised and strategic, with good project co-ordination and people skills
Expiry date: 23:59, 22 July 2018
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on politjobs.eu.