European Federation of Insurance Intermediaries seeks Policy Adviser European Affairs
Policy Adviser European Affairs
BIPAR, the European Federation of Insurance Intermediaries, is currently looking for a “Policy Adviser European Affairs” (M/F).
The “Policy Adviser European Affairs” in the insurance sector will be part of a small service minded team (7 persons) at the headquarters of BIPAR. He/she will be responsible for monitoring and gathering information on EU regulatory and policy developments of the insurance sector. He/She will support the development of position papers, ensure effective cooperation and coordination with different stakeholders and develop working relationships with the EU institutions. She/He will participate in a range of different meetings, in Brussels or abroad, where he/she will promote the policy messages of the association.
- Minimum two years of experience in EU affairs with excellent knowledge of EU policy making;
- University level education, preferably in an area related to European studies or law;
- Good organisational and communication skills and capacity to identify key issues;
- Excellent drafting skills in English, excellent verbal communication skills in English (+ 2 additional European languages);
- Experience of professional use of social media and other communication channels would be a plus;
- Experience in the insurance/financial sector would be a plus.
Please address application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of BIPAR Director, Mr. Nic De Maesschalck.