European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless seeks Policy Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Policy Coordinator – Maternity Cover
The European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless (FEANTSA) is recruiting a Policy Coordinator to cover a maternity leave from the 1st of March to the 31st of July 2018.
- Leading on FEANTSA’s housing work
- Coordinate the implementation of FEANTSA lobbying strategy with focus on EU Semester
- Supporting a team of 8 policy staff
- Preparation and follow up FEANTSA’s statutory meetings
- Sympathetic to and understanding of the homelessness cause
- Good knowledge of housing policies
- Familiar with EU governance and relevant EU policies
- Experience supporting policy and project staff – preferably in a European NGO
- Experience with lobbying and advocacy work – preferably in the social sector
- Fast learner with strong strategic insight
- Team player
- Strong networking, representation and presentation skills
- Perfect in written and spoken English, other EU languages an asset.
- Available on 1st of March at the latest
- Work on an important social issue and generate impact
- Clear work package adapted to the short duration of the replacement
- Performant, committed and friendly team
- Gain experience in a dynamic European NGO sector with potential career opportunities
- Salary dependent on experience
Please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com before the 26th of January. Interviews will take place the 1st of February in Brussels. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.