European Green Party seeks Assistant Balkan Membership Relations
The European Green Party (EGP) is looking to recruit an
Assistant Balkan Membership Relations
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a productive communication with EGP member parties from the Balkan countries, in particular Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Romania, and Slovenia
- Strengthening the EGP Balkan Network; co-organising together with that Network local conferences, supporting the Balkan Network newsletter
- Support the preparation of fact finding missions to the countries mentioned above
- Strengthen the communication and cooperation with organisations actively promoting the Green agenda in the Balkan region, like the Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe (CDNEE)
- Develop and foster joint work with member parties and their youth wings on the Balkans
- Serving as liaise person between the member parties in that region and the EGP
- Support local LGBTIQ and Gender initiatives in the region
- At least three years’ professional experience in working in a Green political environment in Eastern Europe
- Very good knowledge of English and at least one of the languages spoken in the Balkan region
- Professional experience in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of the European Green political family
- The ability to identify with the Green values
- The collaborative skills to function effectively in a team of professionals
- Proactive attitude and the ability to react quickly
- High availability and flexibility.
Please contact Armin Traute, Office Director of EGP, for more information: +32.499.749.062, email@example.com and have a look on our website.
If you want to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of business, July 10, 2016. This position is available straight away and needs to be filled at the earliest possible convenience.