European Green Party seeks Campaign Manager
- Developing, coordinating and managing the EGP public campaign activities, especially the ongoing Fossil Fuel Divestment Campaign with pan-European activities of the EGP member parties on this topic
- Developing, setting up and being in charge of a transnational network of individual EGP supporters and Green-minded activists
- Conceptual development and assistance in working on long-term campaign strategies
- Providing support to the EGP member parties in both generic and specific campaign issues
- Developing common campaign features for the European Green member parties, including social media features, formats and materials for effective European-wide campaigning
- Organizing workshops, meetings, public actions and events on campaign issues
- Working together with both political and civil society partners of the EGP in bringing forward EGP campaign topics
- work experience in campaigning, preferably on the European level. Ideally, candidates have experience in project management
- good knowledge of the Green policies and the European Green political family, capability of identifying with them
- work experience in the political context, ideally in a political party or a parliament
- familiar with political institutions and management structures
- very good mastering of the English language. Knowledge of additional official languages of the EU will be an asset
What we offer you
- Working in a young, motivated and vibrant team with colleagues from all over Europe
- Contributing in our common effort to fight for a better, more ecological and social Europe
- Meeting and working together with a large number of progressive-minded people from different countries and backgrounds
The European Green Party office is based in Ixelles, Brussels. The position is full time (38 hours a week). Flexible working hours as well as regular travel are part of the international job background.
For more information have a look on our website or contact Armin Traute, Office Director of EGP: email@example.com +32.4126.96.36.199.
If you want to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and a CV until May 28, 2017.
This position is available straight away and needs to be filled at the earliest possible convenience.