European Greens seek Campaign assistant
We are seeking an employee that will support the European Green Party’s campaign manager leading up to the 2019 EU Parliament election campaign.
The selected candidate will work under the responsibility of the campaign manager and the Secretary General. The position will consists of the following tasks:
- Assist the campaign manager in all organisational and administrative tasks related to the 2019 EU Parliament election campaign.
- Assist in organising practical aspects of events, assemblies and conventions of the European Green Party and its member parties.
- Provide general support in the preparation for the European Green Party’s campaign for the 2019 EU Parliament elections.
- Have a degree in political science or professional training.
- Be able to work in a team, ideally having had some years of relevant experience, particularly in a multicultural environment.
- Have experience in political campaigning and a good understanding of online campaigning.
- Have experience in working in a Green party and understand its role and mission. We are looking for a person that has a good knowledge of Green policy issues and the European Green political family in general and is able to identify with the Green values.
- Be able to demonstrate a high sense of priorities.
- Have great collaborative skills to operate with a team of professionals and politicians.
- A very good command of English and a second official language of the EU.
The European Green Party office is based in Ixelles, Brussels. The position is full time (38 hours a week). Flexible working hours as well as regular travel are part of the international job profile.
Please contact our Secretary General, Mar Garcia on +32485487609 or email@example.com
We envisage April 2018 as a starting date. The contract will conclude in July 2019.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a motivation letter with your curriculum vitae by 21 December 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Campaign Assistant” in the email’s title.