European Network of Social Integration Enterprises seeks Policy officer
ENSIE, the European Network of Social Integration Enterprises unites national and regional networks of the work integration social enterprises. Its mission is to defend the interests of its members, organize exchanges between them and cooperate closely with other players in the social economy.
Currently the team is made up of 3 people: a director, a communication officer and we are lo oking for a new policy officer.
Under the guidance and in support of the director and the board of directors
- You contribute to the work of representation and networking as well as the formulation and promotion of ENSIE positioning on European policies (social, employment, business, competition…);
- You contribute to the analysis and follow – up work on the “European Semester” process and the implementation of the “European Pillar of Social Rights”;
- You manage the different thematic projects developed by ENSIE in 2018: WISEs and migrant s , WISEs in the Eastern Europe, use of the various European funds;
- You produce agendas and reports from different European meetings;
- You set up fundraising activities (from foundations, private agency, via European calls for applications, etc.) and research and drafting European projects;
- You participate in the writing of the internal and external newsletter and in the preparation of an awareness campaign on WISEs;
- You help the communication offi cer in updating the web site and in the vario us publications on social media;
- You manage the daily administration of the operational headquarters of the network (encoding of invoices, follow – up of the cashier) and the archiving of the various documents (accountant, mail, projects).
- You are a motivated person, enthusiastic to work in small team, in a multicultural and international environment.
- You havee xcellent coordination skills, with ability to work under pressure and handle multiple activities and projects concurrently.
- You work accurately, efficiently and autonomously.
- You have a good knowledge of the European Union (actors, functioning, institutions, policies), especially with regard to social issues and employment.
- You justify an experience in the European field.
- You have an advanced university degree in law and environmental law, political science or management or a related field. A first university degree combined with relevant experience may be also accepted.
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of social and solidarity economy and social entrepreneurship is an asset.
- Contract : Full – time – permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Workplace: Belgium (Milmort , Liège Region).
- The successful candidate might be required to travel to Brussels and across Europe occasionally
- Gross monthly salary ranging fro m 2.400 € gross / month (1 year of valuable experience) and 2700 € gross / month ( at least 5 years of valuable experience)
- Advantages: reimbursement of travel expenses (public transport) in the region and meal vouchers of 7 €
Interested? Please send your CV and one page cover letter explaining your motivation to email@example.com and put in the subject ‘ Policy Officer Application’. The closing date for applications is 21 January 2018 .