European Parliament offers „Internship in MEP’s office“
Internship in MEP’s office
We are looking for a 6 months Intern in our office at the European Parliament, Brussels. The Intern will work directly with and under the supervision of the MEP and in close cooperation with the other members of the team.
- Support the management of the Brussels office
- Provides secretarial and office support to Assistants, including: managing and responding to e-mail
- managing MEP’s diary
- responding to information requests, booking meetings, organising travel arrengements
- and providing general office support
- Ability to draft speeches
- Desk research for reports, speeches, Parliamentary questions/letters and constituent queries
- Assist in the organisation of group visits, seminars and receptions
University degree (5 years of higher education) in Economy, Political Science, Social Science, Law or similar degree.
- Strong interest in learning about and taking part in the European Union’s policy making processes
- in particular on issues related to development, foreign affairs, security and defence, economy and monetary affairs
- Understanding of the European Union and its functioning
- Experience in event organisation
- Experience in policy analysis
- Fluent in Romanian, English and French
- Ability to work succesfully both independently and in a team
- Possibility of being hired as Accredited Assistant at the end of the internship
Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Expiration Date: 15 Mar 2017)