European Public Real Estate Association seeks Director of European Investor Outreach
We are looking to strengthen our Investor Outreach (IO) team by hiring an energetic and creative self-starter to head the European IO department.
Director of European Investor Outreach
- Head up the existing UK and Continental IO team.
- Align EPRA’s IO strategy and message across the company and all markets.
- Lead all EPRA IO initiative in Europe including:
- Representing the listed real estate sector and engaging with investors and in particular institutional investors.
- Advocating the merit of the sector by adopting a Research backed case for investment allocation to listed European companies and REITs.
- Promoting member company’s Investor Relations (IR) messages via EPRA established events.
- Organising and attending private wealth management events across Europe.
- Building on the IO teams work in meeting with and enhancing the relationship with European investors to achieve the team’s targets.
- Building relationship with index and member property company’s investor teams and leading EPRA’s membership relationship to attract new and retain existing EPRA members.
- Attending and speaking at IO related conferences.
- Maintaining IR relationships with EPRA’s global peer organisations.
- Head EPRA’s IR Committee and manage all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Director of Research and Indices to promote EPRA’s research within the Investor community
- Work with the Director of Finance in the promotion and communication of EPRA’s Best Practices Recommendations initiatives to the investor community.
- Monitor investor relevant regulation in relation to the EU and national parliaments together with the public affairs and finance teams (such as MiFID II, Solvency II, ESMA etc.)
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Finance or economics degree preferred, MBA an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in the real estate sector, preferably in a sell-side analyst role in an investment bank, investor relations role in a property company or a fund manager background.
- 5-10 years of Senior management experience, manging teams in an international and fast paced environment.
- Understanding and evidence of working with real estate investors – in the listed sector advantageous.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player, showing the ability to support other team members and other areas of the business.
- Results driven self-starter, able to manage several projects in a fast-paced dynamic finance environment.
- Solid networking skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior industry executives.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills and some knowledge of databases would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Based within commuting distance of Brussels – or able to relocate – with international travel.
- Industry competitive based on experience.
To apply please submit your resume and motivation letter via email until 27 February 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
More Information: www.epra.com