European Vending & Coffee Service Association (EVA) seeks Office Assistant
Office Assistant (full-time)
The European Vending & Coffee Service Association (EVA) is a not-for-profit organisation, established in Brussels since 1994.
The EVA promotes the interests of the European vending & coffee service industry vis-à-vis the European Institutions and other stakeholders.
The EVA represents all segments of the vending & coffee service industry: machine and component manufacturers, suppliers of commodities (ingredients, cups, confectionery, soft drinks, etc.) and operators (mostly SMEs, managing the machines on a daily basis: placing, cleaning, filling, maintaining and repairing the machines). Its membership is composed of national associations and individual companies.
The team: 1 Director General, 3 employees
The EVA is looking for a full time Office Assistant
- Perform routine general administrative tasks;
- Maintain office publications & press clippings;
- Welcome guests and telephone switchboard;
- Manage and dispatch the mail;
- Prepare and circulate documents to the EVA Committees, especially for the Coin and Banknote Committee meetings;
- Contribute to smooth IT performance (liaise with the IT company), maintain
- CRM database;
- Manage the office and catering supplies;
- Manage the EVA email box;
- Assist the EVA staff: format documents, website updates, travel reservations, marketing & communication tasks;
- Assist in preparing meetings;
- Support the Head of Admin and Events in organising EVA conferences, workshops, AGMs and trade shows.
- Report to the Head of Admin and Events
- Bachelor in Management Assistant (Business/Administration or languages)
- Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft Office. Photoshop & InDesign are an asset
- Very good English (written and spoken), very good French (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
- Previous experience in marketing and events is an asset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a small team (good team player)
- Positive attitude
- Self-starter & proactive
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Excellent organisation skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Willing to learn about and serve the industry
- Travel may be required 1 or 2 times a year (Europe)
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits package for a junior position (0-3 years’ experience)
- A well-established trade association representing a growing out-of-home segment
- A small and highly motivated team
- A positive and flexible working environment in a nice location (near Avenue Louise and the Bois de la Cambre)
This position is based in Brussels. Employment contract: CDI. The contract is subject to Belgium employee law practices.
Expected start date: ASAP but starting time in June/July could be accepted.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, send us your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com no later than 04/04/19. Interviews will be organised after 04/04/19. For practical reasons we will only respond to candidates selected for an interview.