ExxonMobil seeks Government&Regional Communications intern
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with talented people, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology.
ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical b.v.b.a. is recruiting a
Government Affairs & Regional Communications intern
The selected candidate will join the EU Public&Government Affairs team. He/she will work with engaging and friendly colleagues to contribute to ExxonMobil’s public affairs and communications activities at the EU and regional levels.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing policy analysis and research support on EU Government Relations topics, including monitoring regulatory activities, attending external events, and establishing a relevant network
- Providing communications support to EU Government Relations activities, including stakeholder engagement and content development
- Providing internal communications support both in the Brussels office as well as to in-country communications teams throughout Europe
- Strong interest in and experience with EU policy developments and government relations activities (ideally in the EU institutions)
- Experience in digital and social media strategy development and implementation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to easily acquire new IT and technology skills
- Good interpersonal communications skills, including in an international environment
- Strong analytical capabilities and project management skills
- Development potential and shows leadership skills
- The selected intern will further be a creative, proactive and enthusiastic team player who shows adaptability to corporate structures.
Apply via the company’s job website: