FEANTSA seeks Policy Officer (part-time)
FEANTSA (the European Federation of National Organisations Working with the Homeless) is recruiting a part-time
to lead on its work on HEALTH and GENDER (19 hrs) to cover a maternity leave. For more information on FEANTSA see www.feantsa.org.
- Understanding of and commitment to work on homelessness;
- Good knowledge of EU health and gender policy;
- Experience working in an NGO – preferably at international/European level;
- Experience working in an intercultural environment;
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any other language is a plus;
- Good organizational skills.
Terms and Conditions
Start date: 1st September 2015
This is a part time position (50% or 19 hours/week)
Limited contract of 8 months
There will be sufficient flexibility to combine this job with another part-time job
Please send a CV and letter of application in English to:
Chaussée de Louvain 194
Fax: +32 2 53986669
Please explain in some detail how you meet the person specification above. Please include references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is the 3rd July 2015. Interviews will be held in Brussels in the week of 13 July 2015.