Foundation for European Progressive Studies seeks Administrative and Events Officer
The Foundation for European Progressive Studies is now recruiting for an Administrative and Events Officer.
FEPS is the progressive think tank at European level, with almost 50 member political Foundations and think tanks across Europe. FEPS embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scene in Europe. It seeks to serve as a platform for ideas and aims to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today by putting fresh thinking at the core of its action.
The Foundation carries out regular projects with its members and holds special close working relationships with renowned European and international partners. FEPS is well recognised in European progressive political circles and has established a strong network, which plays a key role in the publications, research and analysis carried out.
The Administrative and Events Officer’s responsibilities will mainly consist of:
- Assisting in the organisation of conferences and seminars (invitations to speakers, venues, hotels, flights, catering, targeting audiences)
- Being the first contact of FEPS from outside, by telephone and at the reception in the office
- Contact with suppliers
- Responsible for the post and first reception of the bills
- Taking care of flight reservations
- General daily office tasks
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Fluency in French and very good language skills in English
- Good organisational skills
The contract will be to start as soon as possible.
It will be a full-time, temporary contract until the 31st July 2019, with the possibility for prolongation.
Details to be discussed according to previous professional experience.
As FEPS is registered in Belgium as an AISBL, the contract will be under Belgian law.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter and CV in English to:
You will be contacted directly if you are selected for an interview and all candidates will be contacted at the end of the selection process to let you know if you have been successful or not.
Don’t forget to mention politjobs.eu during your application!