FIDH offers internship
6 month internship at the FIDH Delegation to the EU
Starting June 2017 or earlier if possible.
Students must be able to provide an internship agreement from their University covering the entire duration of the internship. Volunteers will be asked to sign a volunteer agreement.
Please note that this position is unpaid but local transport is fully reimbursed and there is a small daily allowance for lunch.
The intern/volunteer will work closely with the EU Representative for the Brussels delegation of the International Federation for Human Rights.
The main tasks include:
- Assisting with research and writing on human rights advocacy issues;
- Helping to set up a comprehensive agenda of advocacy meetings with relevant parties for visiting human rights defenders from our member leagues;
- Taking part in meetings and taking minutes;
- Helping in the organization of events and press conferences when necessary;
- Following proceedings at the European institutions;
- Assisting with updating the database and other tasks when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of the European institutions and human rights issues
- An excellent command of French and English, knowledge of other languages preferred
- The ability to write clearly and succinctly
- A desire to work in a challenging and fulfilling environment
- Ability to work well in a small team
Please send your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. Successful candidates will be notified shortly after the interview.
Interviews will be held in our offices in Brussels.
FIDH International Federation for Human Rights
- Job Type
- Job Salary
- Job Category
- Date posted
- assistent der geschäftsführung
- campaign coordinator
- community building and the use of social media
- community management
- eastern neighbourhood
- eu delegation
- eu neighbourhood
- eu project
- european commission
- excellent understanding of journalism
- foreign affairs
- foreign policy
- full time
- information and communication
- international relations
- journalistic training
- Lobbying und Fundraising.
- media relations
- media training
- migration policy
- neighbourhood area
- Non Profit
- Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
- professional expertise in international cooperation
- project manager
- proposal writer
- social media
- team leader
- think tank
- transatlantic relations
politjobs job alert
Register now for our free politjobs job alert:
politjobs job alert archive
– advertisment –