Please register to apply for this job.
FlixBus seeks (Junior) Public Affairs Manager
(Junior) Public Affairs Manager M/F
To grow our business and our team we are currently looking for a (Junior) Public Affairs Manager (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
- You will advance FlixBus‘ position with relevant stakeholders and develop effective networks with key contacts in the European Parliament, European Commission, EU agency liaison offices and other key actors at EU-Level
- You will identify key decision makers and stakeholders and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted external audiences
- You will provide general support in public affairs and lobbying activity
- You will develop and execute a strategic approach to achieve company goals in public policy
- You will be a policy communicator with knowledge of European politics and European institution dynamics
- You will develop public policy positions with other team members
- You will take ownership of the organization of public events and speeches, and you will assist in the preparation of missions/meetings in Brussels including drafting speeches, talking points and background materials
- You will manage significant institutional relationships both at local and national level
- Bachelor/Master in political science, law, economics, or a related communications discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in Public Affairs, or in a Political or Institutional Environment
- Knowledge of EU regulatory and legislative processes and exposure to EU parliamentary, political and legislative institutions and frameworks
- Experience working on relevant policy issues with Brussels based institutions/politics/third parties
- Experience and ability to manage relationships with institutional partners
- Strong resilience, to interact and operate effectively under stress or during a crisis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Problem solving attitude
- Self-reliance, reliability, and conscientiousness
- Independent, reliable and responsible working style
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Trust-based working time. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
501 total views, 1 today Print Job