FOUR PAWS seeks Wild Animal Policy Coordinator
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in 14 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives to help animals in need with sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, companions animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. www.four-paws.org
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
wild animal policy coordinator(m/f)
Fulltime / Brussels Office
- Be responsible for Wild Animal research and policy monitoring and draft associated communications and reports
- Translate FOUR PAWS organisational strategies related to Wild Animal matters into developing and applying EU lobbying strategies and actions
- Be the first contact in the office concerning Wild Animal policy topics
- Manage Wild Animal related projects at the European Policy Office
- Prepare and if requested give speeches, presentations and communication pieces related to Wild Animal related policies
- Participate in the routine activities of the European Policy Office
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of EU policies, ideally lobbying on animals, conservation or biodiversity related issues
- Passionate about animals and in particular Wildlife
- Strong research, editing, writing and skills in the English language
- Willingness to be mainly based in Brussels and travel sometimes
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organization
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located in a nice area of the European District, with direct access to the centre of Brussels
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of ca. EUR 38.000 per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to:
VIER PFOTEN International
Pierre Sultana, Director of the European Policy Office